Friday, 30 September 2016

DT call presentation

Hi

I'm Katarina aka kamadesign. 
I've been crafting for about 15 years and had this blog since 2008.
Over the years I've tried many different crafts and I'm always eager to try out new ones. 

The crafts closest to my heart are: 
papercrafting (cardmaking, altering, etc.) 
sewing (and making my own patterns)
jewelrymaking 
crocheting amigurumis

I'm comfortable in a lot of crafts like papercraft, altering, albummaking, sewing, jewelrymaking, drawing and the list goes on. Recently I started to repaint furniture and other things I find at the thriftstores. My style is very different depending on the supplies and inspiration and one of the best things about me is that I never make the same thing twice. That's why my blog is full of different styles. From time to time I make written tutorials with photos and I am currently making videos for my youtube channel. 
I've been on different designteams, the sweetpea, skapahobby (a swedish craftstore) and been invited as a guest designer for many others. You can check the "achievements" tab on top to see in detail what I've been up to.

My top 3 favorite projects up to date are
(click the title to be taken to the project's post):

Seathemed box

Currently I'm a proud member for the 

 I love promarkers challenge blog

I'm always interested in guest designing or collabs. If you're interested in my work please contact me at:
post signature

No comments: