Friday 8 April 2016

Which project to do next?

3 different project suggestions

So many ideas, so unorganized. I can't even blame it on "so little time" because I do have time. The issue is to decide which project to do next. They are all so exciting!
So I thought I'd let you decide which of the following you would like me to take on first. Comment below or on facebook and let me know what you think.

The first option (A) is a small wooden crate and some chalk paint from Annie Sloan. I recently took a beginner's class in chalk paint and this is the startkit I bought. 
If you'd like me to play around with this and show you what I can come up with, let me know. 
Annie sloan chalk paint project


The next option (B) is a jewelry project with blue freshwater- and waxpearls and silver detailing. I also have a cabochon pendant - a technique I've never tried before, so that could be interesting :)
Jewelry project in blues and silver

Last, but not least (option C) is a bunch of different plates, cups and candlesticks. If you're curious about what I can make with this, let me know.
 
Plates and glassware project

Can't wait to see what you're curious about the most.
post signature

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Hard to choose but I am most curious what you can do with the china!
Yvonne