Saturday 4 October 2008

International card making day vs. cinnamonbun's day

LOL! There is actually such a thing. I laughed when I read it, but hey, if there can be a national scrapbooking day then we should have one for cards too, right?

Since it's technically saturday the 4:th I thought I might enlighten you about it. Just found it myself while surfing around on links to blogs to links to blogs...It's a norwegian blog and they promise fun things will happen during the day starting at 10:

celebrate international cardmaking day

Not quite sure what you're supposed to do...a card congratulating yourself on this international holiday? Although it is perfect that this day is on the 4:th because here in Sweden we're celebrating "cinnamonbun's day" on the 4:th. And no, it's not a joke. Think I'll bake some of my delicious buns (no modesty here, who me?) and sit and make some cards throughout the day. Sounds like a perfect saturday for me (well, maybe except for the baking part, haha) Maybe I can get someone else to bake them...hmmm...

No comments: