Friday 1 July 2016

Wedding flowerbelt/hairband tutorial

Wedding flower belt tutorial
 
On monday there was a deadline for instructable's wedding contest. If you're not familiar with instructables it's a free site where people put up their tutorials in a huge selection of categories. Most of them are step-by-step instructions with photos (like mine), but some of them are with videos. The deadline was monday so naturally I came up with a brilliant project the same day. Nothing like a deadline to keep you motivated, am I right?
 
Wedding flower belt
 
I've been thinking about making videotutorials, but I must admit I feel more comfortable with these photo step-by-step instructions. Do you think it's an ancient kind of way to teach or do you like these kind of tutorials? 
 
Wedding flower tiara
 
The way I see it is that I'd rather take a good photoed tutorial than a youtube one with bad  lighting, lots of unnecessary talk and the feeling of it taking to long and not getting to the point. 
Let me know what you think. Would you rather see my tutorials videoed? Is that even the right word anymore? Recorded maybe?
 I'm just showing you some of the shots of the finished project. If you want the full tutorial, check it out on 
 
 
where you can vote for this project in the wedding contest (in top right corner of the project's frontpage).
 
Wedding flower belt side
 
post signature