Friday 6 May 2016

Lavender crocheted headband with freshwater pearls

Another friday and another project. 
This time I want to show you a crocheted headband I made a while ago that I've been using all spring. 
 
Lavender crocheted headband with freshwater pearls
 
 
The pattern is not really a pattern. I just casted a couple of chains that I thought would be enough for the width of the headband. It was about 12 or 13 stitches. Then I crocheted the double crochet stitch (if I'm not mistaken) until the headband was long enough to fit around my head. Finally I slip stitched it together.
 
Lavender crocheted headband with freshwater pearls close-up
 
 
The flowers I improvised, making a magic ring and then stitching first in the front loops only, then after the circle was complete - in backloops only.
I sewed on the freshwater pearls to the flowers, then attached the flowers to the headband.
 
Hope you like it :)
post signature

No comments: