Sunday 10 April 2011

More deals at sweetpea stamps

Has it already been a week?! Oh my, where has the time gone? I'm preparing a bigger sweetpea project, but want to finish it off nicely before I show you. I also worked on a card yesterday so hopefully I will show it to you soon. I have a couple of sewn things I want to show you too so stay tuned. Maybe even a tutorial if there will be any interest.

Meanwhile I'd like to let you know there are tons of new things happening at sweetpea. I hope you haven't missed our latest stamps and newest artists. Below you can see a few of the new sheets. I'm definately ordering some of these.

New artist Ann Marine:

Katerina Koukioti:
Meredith Dillman:



Place at least a $20 order (before shipping) and you can buy sheet #18 (seen below) for only $1.00 (reg $8.25). This offer is good through Wednesday. Limit one per order




post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics! Which ones are you planning on ordering?

Hugs,