Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wedding bouquet - please vote for me

EDIT: I won one of the runner up prizes for this one. I was quite happy because there was another entry with a weddingbouquet too, but her pics were more professional. She won one of the bigger prizes, but I'm glad I got anything at all. I got a t-shirt and a one year subscription to instructables. So now I have 1,5 years worth of subscriptions, lol.

I have submitted another instructable for a contest. This time the theme was weddings and I made a weddingbouquet that will never wither and that you can pass down for generations. Please vote for my entry if you can. I think that if you vote through the link below you don't have to sign up anywhere, but if you try to do it straight to my instructable you need to. The link below is to all the wedding entries. You will have to search for mine:

http://www.instructables.com/contest/diywedding/

















If I'm not mistaken the voting ends 29:th.
HERE is a direct link if you want to read the whole tutorial.

post signature

2 comments:

Micki said...

OMg, I bought a year subscription to Instructables and love it.

That wedding bouquet ROCKS!!!!!! I love the colors you choose and that is an awesome bouquet.

hugs

Maria said...

Gorgeous bouquet Katharina! Love the lace and how you created those gorgeous flowers. I wanted to also thank you for entering my blog candy. Hugs, Maria