Monday 13 September 2010

Merry Christmas deer friend

















Simon says stamp are having a bloghop and since I'm a fan of bloghops and SSS I decided to join. Unfortunately my cardmaking genie is on vacation, but I tried as much as I could. It's my first or second Christmas card of the year. I gave it a go to destress the edges again as I've learned it gives depth.
















I made it with a couple of challenges in mind:

A spoon full of sugar - Animal
Colour create - Red, gold and white/cream
Cute card thursday - Play on words (deEr friend)
I love promarkers - Transport
Simon says stamp - Christmas
Sketch saturday - Sketch (mirrored)
Whiff of joy - Layers

post signature

12 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Katarina
This is really lovely it's a great image, perfect transport....lol, the sentiment is brilliant too.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and your image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Charming card, so nicely distressed and colored. Adorable image too. So happy you were able to join in the fun with the Simon Says Stamp-tember Holiday blog hop!

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Katarina ! Love the image, so sweet, and the papers are really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Katarina. Beautifully coloured and I love the papers!
Clairexx

katesacraftybugger said...

I really like this , lovely colours and that image is great -thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Martine said...

ooo this is just wonderful :), thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Blog Hop :)

xx
Martine

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers.
Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful image with gorgeous colours - love the softness of the cream with the red & white. The layers are interesting too. Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
Paula (PEP)

Christine said...

Beautiful card!! I love that image and your coloring is super!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog hop!!

xoxo, Christine

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Katerina! I love your design and fabby papers! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around! Juliexx

Louise said...

Such a cute card you´ve created this week :) The colours are just perfect and the embellies is even more so :)
Stunning work! Thank´s for joining in this week!
Hugs!