Sunday 12 September 2010

Cute little buttons

















I haven't felt like playing with paper lately, but rather with other materials and here's one where I  used my sweetpea stamps.
















I have made custom made sweetpea buttons. I've used nestabilities to cut out shapes in shrink plastic. I stamped with black staz on ink and set it aside to dry a while. When the ink was dry I coloured the images with oil pencils. Make sure to punch holes before you shrink the plastic. After you have shrunk them - either using a heatgun or oven - let it cool for a little while and ink the edges with a silver pen.
















You can colour it to fit any piece of clothing you want and the best part: you will never have to change all the buttons because you lost one and didn't have any extra.
















Stamps I have used:
pick a pumpkin plate 53
time flies, plate 38
red hearts, plate 28
















post signature

No comments: