Saturday 3 July 2010

Paper piecing at the pixie cottage

This week's theme at the pixie cottage is paper piecing. Here's my card using Basic Grey papers. I stamped her on both red and green paper and then cut out the bag from green and dress and hat from red.
















I've been practicing doodling - or actually writing. I'm trying to get used to my handwriting and see it as a complement instead of a detail that ruins a project. I'm practicing for scrapbooking...
















I made this card with the photochallenge at the Basic Grey blog in mind.

post signature

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

I adore how cute you have created her with your paper piecing!!! She is simply adorable!
XOXO,
Kym

artish said...

love her pinky/red/green ensemble...very cute!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, great alyout and love the cute paper pieced image.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, great choice of papers and cute image - wonderful paper piecing. Your handwriting looks fabulous to me, something I could do with practicing.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx