Sunday 6 June 2010

Thank you

to YOU, all my blogfriends. It means so much to me that you comment and think about me. I'm thinking about you too, trying to schedule posts and craft as much as I can. I'm behind on sending out candies, I'm sorry about that. It really has slipped down to the bottom of my "to do" list. I'm trying so hard to fulfill my designteam commitments. I actually made a project for sweetpea stamps that's going to knock your socks off.

I'm also planning to strt quilting. I got some amazing fabrics that I just can't stay away from. So hopefully I'll be more active. I'm aiming for at least one or two posts a week. Hopefully I'll be able to :)

Hugs and I'll see you around

Here's a sneak peak:























post signature

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh, can't wait to see the whole thing! It looks LOVELY! xxD