Saturday 5 June 2010

A little needle holder

It's interesting sometimes how people that are so crafty and can make anything still don't make anything for themselves.

I gave away my needleholder for Julia's 50:th birthday if you remember this red one and haven't had the energy to make an advanced like that. (And to be honest I can't find the pattern in all my mess) I noticed that I REALLY needed somthing fast as I had needles laying on the edge of my table with the wastebasket underneath (and I'm sure you can figure out know what smart idea that was!) So I whipped up a little one in felt.

I cut out little hearts with a cookie cutter heart and my cuttlebug. Then sewed on in the middle. I also attached flaps on the inside and a snap closing (or whatever you call it)

































Tadaa! Took maybe an hour and it will give my needles a place to be before I sew another one. And who knows, when I have a new one I might give this one away :)


post signature

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is awesome! I will have to try this one out.
Hugs
Tanya

Anne said...

What a super cute needle holder Katarina! I'm really weak for hearts ;)

I have to do some quilting to... not only card making. Have you seen my funny cow?

Hugs, Anne

DonnaMundinger said...

Great idea and so cute! xxD

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Cutie! This is such an easy project :) I love the color combination!