Thursday 3 June 2010

Happy weddingday mom

My mom got married today. And I couldn't be there :(
I'm so sad and disappointed and angry. I couldn't go because I didn't think my stomach could handle travelling. My healthissues have taken away so much from me already and this was yet another thing. I'll never be able to get this moment back and do it again.

So here's a card for you mom to celebrate You and Alan.
Congrats to you both!

































 The card is made using rising flame from sweetpea stamps.


post signature

2 comments:

Conibaer said...

I´m so sorry you couldn´t be there!! :o( But your card is just awesome!!! Hope you are feeling better soon! *hugs*

Sharon Caudle said...

God love your heart, Katarina! I'm so sorry you're having such difficulty! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you!! Your card is absolutely stunning, and I'm sure your mom is going to treasure it for forever!
hugs!
Sharon