Friday 25 June 2010

Happy midsummer's day my friends

















Today I would like to take the opportunity to show you a card made for a friend using my latest DT loot from sweetpea. This is the first time I've chosen to get some stamps drawn by Elaine Cox. This one is called little seahorses mermaid. I really love the cute little seahorses and the fresh zesty colours of the patterned papers.

I also want to wish you a happy midsummer's day that we celebrate here in Sweden today. Hoipe to see you back here soon again. I'm really trying to update so you have something fun to see.

















The card is made to fit the theme "friendship" this week at Simon says stamp.



post signature

3 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Those colors are great together!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card. Fabulous image and papers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Martine said...

This is so beautiful, wonderful choice in papers and the image is adorable too :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over on Simon Says Challenge :)

xx
Martine