Wednesday 24 February 2010

Orange autumn

















I have made a quick card for the sugarbowl blog. They had a great sketch + you had to use 3 flowers, 2 brads and 1 button. I have a button on the big flower and the two other ones have brads looking like buttons. Thought it was quite clever.
I used a basic grey paperpad and some of my new primas (that I have way too many orange ones of)

The stamp is from a set - autumn kit 2009. I just fell for the wonderful girls and animals. I don't think I've made any cards with the girls yet. This is my first one made from the set. I'm quite happy with it concidering it took me about 10 minutes to put it together (not counting the colouring that I did yesterday)
 

I coloured him with my promarkers and used chalks around. The orange panel is embossed with one of my cuttlebug folders. Ta daa :)



post signature

No comments: