Thursday 28 January 2010

Loves me


 Hi everyone and welcome back to my little place in blogland. I've been having so much fun today. I started on two cards and managed to finish one of them - this one. I made it for this week's challenge at just magnolia. They had a wonderful sketch that I wanted to try. I made a Valentine's card to fit the theme at caardvarks (red and hearts) crafty card makers (hearts and romance) I also used a lot of different punches to be able to join creative card crew.

I used one of my new magnolia stamps and my brand new pad from Basic Grey called sugared that I got today. I ordered it in late november and still hadn't heart anything from the company last week. I had mailed them several times to different mails, their blog and so on with no reply. I felt quite disappointed getting tricked like that so I thought I'd give it one last try to contact them. I wrote and said that if they didn't get back to me I would be forced to post on my blog and any forum not to buy from them. 2 HOURS later I get a mail saying my package had shipped, lol. And today I got it with a little bonus even. So my tip of the day is to threaten with bad publicity. Gets any company going since they know what internet can do for/to them. I'm usually very understanding about these things, but didn't like the fact that they didn't even get back to me explaining anything. Nobody stiffs me, lol. Here are the goodies I got - the Woj sheep was my first buy, but it came last so can't wait to ink him up :)
 

 

 




Promarkers: ivory, blush, carmel, walnut, burnt sienna, honeycomb, baby pink, cocktail pink, burgundy
Stamps: Magnolia, sweet pea stamps
Paper: Basic Grey "sugared"
Other: corner punch, qk hearts, borderabilities frame, flowers, bling, pink shimmerz

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, thanks for playing along :-)

Cheryl said...

Wow! Look at all your goodies! Don't you hate when you have to threaten companies so that you bet basic customer service?

Very cute card!

Thank you for signing up for my blog candy drawing. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi there... love the valentine card, that Tilda is such a sweety...and I see your a BG fan like me. I haven't had any new paper's for a bit so will be looking out for the new ones
Thank's for joining us at Crafty Cardmaker's
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the papers you have used. And well done you for sorting out that company!
Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny wow what a gorgeous card i love the papers and that tilda image. Well done you on getting your order in the end, its annoying that companies think they can get away with treating customers this way, you shouldn't have had to threaten them but just as well you did as it obviously worked. Have fun with your new goodies and have a good day, hugs Linda x