Sunday 29 November 2009

A brand new challenge blog for gypsy lovers

Ok, I have to admit. I didn't even know what a gypsy was when I visited the cuttlebug spot today. "There is a new challenge blog for gypsylovers". Uh-uh I thought to myself. Good for them. There is always so many new gadgets out there. Curious as I am I found out what it was and realize it's an extra gadget to use with your cricut. I wanted that machine before my qk squeeze (aren't they in a museum by now?) and my cutiebug. I'm curious to find out more about it and to see what everyone does with it. There are already some great projects on the new challenge blog called the gypsy spot.

To celebrate the launch custom crops has kindly donated one to be given away as candy! Wow! Make sure you enter before december 1:st when the winner will be chosen.

post signature

No comments: