Thursday 8 October 2009

Sugar Nellie flowergirl


This week on the sugarbowlblog I've been playing with a great sketch and paper piecing. It definately was a challenge doing paperpiecing with this image, but it's the only Sugar Nellie I have right now so I had to "make it work" as Tim Gunn from project runway would say :)

I have paperpieced the girl's hair and the two flowers. I've also painted on the paperpieces to give a little depth. I used a wonderful charm I picked up the other day - a watercan. I thought of the RAM stamp of a bunny that sits in a watercan, but since I don't have it...Thought I might just aswell use it for this card. Think it fits pretty well.



Promarkers:primrose, coral, berry red, umber, ruby, marsh green, old pantones: 467-T and warm red-T
Papers: Basic grey: Wisteria
Borderpunch: Fiskars



post signature

3 comments:

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

sO cute! i really like the flOwer girls..it makes the card lOok amazing!

Rach said...

This is a gorgeous card Katarina, beautiful papers and detail.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable!! I just love your paper piecing!! HUGS