Wednesday 21 October 2009

Sugar bowl pink Christmas


Today I finished a card for the sugar bowl blog. The challenge was a great sketch and to make a Christmas or wintercard.

I had just gotten this stamp in the mail - a candy I won in september. I thought she would fit perfectly for paperpiecing. I wanted the card to be pink and girly - breastcancer month and all - and found these cute Christmaspapers in my stash. I decided to go totally over the top with these cluttered papers. I didn't hold back, lol. Think it turned out quite well after all. Today and yesterday I just played so much with my stash and surprised myself with the outcome both times.

I hope you had a good day today. I need to start on a gift for my friend that will visit me next friday. I want to sew her a bag and make her a necklace. I have everything ready and know how it is supposed to look. Now I just need to get started. And I have another exam coming up - next friday too!

Hopefully I'll be showing you some sewing and jewelryprojects soon. I need to make her a b-day card too so I'm not cutting you off totally :D




Promarkers: ivory, primrose, ruby and apple
Papers: Heidi Grace


post signature

3 comments:

Micki said...

oohh, I like that stamp image :-).....Love your creations.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Katarina, this card is beautiful! Love tha image the design! Awesome! hugs!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this is gorgeous Katarina!!! stunning!