Monday 14 September 2009

DT call for the pixie cottage

The pixie cottage are looking for new team members and I keep forgetting to apply! Deadline is tomorrow so I need to get it done.

Today I made two new Christmascards that tuned out great, but I can't show them yet. I'm hoping that they will be accepted to a certain place...Keep your fingers crossed!

Meanwhile I'm having a hard time choosing my three cards for the call. Feels like eenie, minie, mo (or however it's spelled). Anyhow, here are some of the cards I'm very happy with. I hope they speeak for themselves. Click the pic to get a bigger view.








6 comments:

Charlie said...

I like the last one best, the fall colors are just starting to show on everyones cards, you made it very cute and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it, my second choice is the 2nd one, looks gray but it is very nice too with the embossing and all the detail ... just my 2 cents ... great cards ... crossing my fingers for you!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, wonderful colours and details. I would find it hard to choose too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Katarina... full time night owl! I am also a night owl, so I can relate. Your embossing details are wonderful. Thanks for submitting to The Pixie Cottage, I will be getting back to everyone soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a fabulous set of creations you have here!! I especially love that mag one!! Just gorgeous coloring!! The other two are gorgeous layouts and colors!! :) I wish you the best of luck my friend!! HUGS

Sharon Caudle said...

these are FABULOUS, Katarina!! Good luck girlie! Anybody would be lucky to have you on their DT! hugs!

Ila said...

These are all Totally Gorgeous!!...I love the them all!!..your work is all Beautiful and would be a credit to any DT!!...Hugs, Ila