Thursday 6 August 2009

DT call at stampin' for the weekend

Stampin' for the weekend are having a DT call and I thought I'd apply :)
I know you've already seen it, but I needed to link to ONE of my favourite projects. So here it is:

My fav card for the time being is this one. It was made for a sketchchallenge and here's the sketch:



I made a pretty creative interpretation if I may say so myself. I'm very proud of this card since distressing, sewing and Magnolia aren't my specialties. I'm quite proud of the golden flower. I made the embellishment myself by stamping and embossing a red paperbrad. I also distressed the flowers to match better. The image is coloured with promarkers.




So there you have it. I hope you liked my card :)

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Good luck Katarina! This is a beautiful card. Love all your detailing! hugs!

Louise said...

Another great card - good luck with the DT call :)
Louise x