Saturday 2 May 2009

Penny Black challenge #46

This week on the penny black challenge blog the theme was "anything goes". Since I feel like I have lost my style in cardmaking I'm being a bit cautious when I join challenges now. I want to avoid getting caught up and "boxed in", so I'm trying to avoid the ones that are too "controlled" if you know what I mean. This challenge was great since the only "must" was a PB image and I love working with those anyway.

It was so great making a card after my own devices again. I almost had forgotten how much fun it was. Since starting my blog in autumn I have joined in on so many challenges. I have developed tremendously, but hadn't really tried my wings on my own.

I'm happy with the card I made. I think it shows my "developed" style, lol. I love the papers and the whole feeling of the card. It is supposed to be a "mother's day" card. I thought about adding a text in the upper corner, but thought it took the attention away from the bunny.





The grey paper on the bottom of the card is grey bling embossed with the script CB folder.

No comments: