Wednesday 27 May 2009

hÄnglar sale

I've gotten a couple of request from people around the world about the hÄnglar stamps. I have a couple to sell, but I don't know what would be the best and most fair way of selling them. Previously I have sold the ones I don't want on Tradera which is a Swedish equivalent to e-bay. The only problem with this is that I didn't accept international bids because I had so many problems every time with people bidding and not paying. The thing is that I don't just want to sell them, but I want to offer them for those of you who have no way of getting them otherwise.

I think it's rather unfair to decide who to sell it to (it seems like a lottery and some just don't have luck) So I thought an auction would be better, but that way they would only go to the ones with a lot of moolah to spend :)

I have not come up with any good solution for this yet. If you have any suggestions of how to make it fair let me know. Post here or send me an e-mail.

No comments: