Sunday 1 February 2009

A little tweet

One day during the week I got an envelope in the mail that contained a wonderful card and this stampset. It was a blogcandy I had won from Heather. I wasn't sure that it was me that had won it from the start because she wrote on her blog that one of the winners was Katrina (without an A) but since I didn't find any Katrina, just my name in the commentsection I assumed it was me. So I wrote to her explaining that I thought it was me and giving her my address. I didn't hear back from her, but all of a sudden I had this great surprise in my mailbox.

I've been wanting to stamp something with owls for quite a while now, but didn't have any owlstamps (I bought these amazing owl papers a while back though and think they would work superb together. They are in my "too pretty to use" stash, lol. Maybe it's time to give them a randez-vous with a scissor and glue?) In the set is a great saying - a funny one. I don't have any funny ones I noticed when I entered a challenge a while back. I had to do my own text instead. This one is so funny, it says:

Follow your dreams,
except the one where you're
at work in your underwear.

I think this stampset will go up on my list of which stamps to use next. I love it!




Oh, and this is the card where I "stole" the ribbonidea from for my babycard with the bunny (a few posts lower down) It's a great idea. I love the whole card. So simple and stunning! And by simple I mean classic, nothing bad at all! I love pink and black and ah...I just adore this card.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad it made it and that you like the stamps! Thanks again for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

bumblebee creations said...

O my!! My son is wondering why I am laughing out loud!!! How totally funny! I love it! All of your cards are stunning!!! You sure have the gift of coloring!! I am so glad you entered my blog candy as this is how I found you!