Tuesday 6 January 2009

Stamps on sale and whipper snapper

Just wanted to let you know that nonsequitur stamps are having a 30% sale until january 18:th if you're interested.

By the way, did you know that whippersnapper are selling their stamps unmounted aswell? I didn't know that, but found out the other day while visiting their webpage. I'd love to have some of their designs, but I'm hesitant because the shipping is high and I've heard bad things about how they run their business. I'm trying not to support companies that want to control the market too much and besides, they are not an angel company. We'll see if I'll be able to hold on to my principles or if I'll fall for the cute images, lol.

I'm struggling with my cardmaking at the moment because I'm being so tired. I think I'm getting a massive cold :( But I have some cards on the move and hopefully I'll load one of them up later tonight.

I'll try to get back to you about the candy at the end of the week.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm with you on the Whipper Snapper designs. I don't buy their stamps either as they're not an angel company. Hold on to those principles LOL! Chris x