Tuesday 13 January 2009

Magnolia fans

Until the end of january scraphuset is having an offer on Magnolia stamps - take 4 and pay for 3 (they give you the cheapest for free). Since the Swedish krona is so cheap for all of you now, it's a great opportunity for you to stock up on some Magnolia stamps!
Here you can write them and ask about shipping, payment and everything you need to know.

I'm hoping they have all the stamps I've ordered. I only have one Magnolia and these ones are on my wishlist. Keep your fingers crossed that they're not out of stock.

I've also just found out that my order I made friday has been processed. Don't know how much of the things I'll get. I always assume that when I've finally decided to place an order (no matter how late) everything I want should be in stock. It never occurs to me that others might shop too and since I'm so slow I might go without. I guess I'll see when my package arrives. They got over 250 orders in just 2 days! I guess that's what happens when you have a 50% off, lol.

Now I'm off to work on some cards. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a new post. The computer is acting strange, so you never know. I'll miss you though. Don't forget about me :)

No comments: