Sunday 25 January 2009

Candy for a cause

I like participating in these things where you send your cards to someone, brightening up their lives or help raise money to charity. I have found a blog that uses the cards you send in and give them to students. You can read all about it HERE and find out how to enter. It is open until the end of january so I need to hurry. Did I mention there is a huge candy for one lucky winner? So many companies are sponsoring this candy: ALL THAT SCRAPS, STAMPING BELLA, IMPRESS RUBBER STAMPS, VERVE STAMPS, GLUE ART & PAPER STUDIO, SCOR-PAL, PEZ-A-DOODLE DESIGNS, THERE SHE GOES, FLOURISHES, GINA K DESIGNS, MY FAVORITE THINGS, CAT’S PAJAMAS, UNITY STAMP COMPANY, CORNISH HERITAGE FARMS, STORAGE UNITS, INK & MORE, ECLECTIC PAPERIE, JUST RITE STAMPERS. You don't want to miss this. Can you imagine being the winner of all of this? I sure can't. Think it would go to my head, lol.

I'm sending this card because you can use it for easter, spring, birthday or just because. I think it's so bright and lovely it will cheer anyone up:



I hope you will join too especially if you live in the US, then you have a couple of more days to send your card/s.

No comments: