Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It's a little over one hour left until our new year here in Sweden. I have been celebrating with my fiancée by making a three course dinner. Since I was in charge of the dessert (I love baking, but dislike cooking) I made a little extra treat for the hours after midnight. I made chocolate crackle cookies with real chocolate in them, yum! The whole apartment smells delicious, probably drives the neighbours crazy, lol. As the "real" dessert we're having diffrent fruits with whipped cream and marengue - one of my favs.

I want to thank all of you that have been visiting my blog for the past few months. I have only been blogging for about three months, but have already made "friends" out there. I hope you will continue visiting me in the next year aswell since I plan on making just as many cards as I have so far. I don't make new year resolutions, but this year I'm making an exception:
This year I will strive to get published in a stampmagazine and get on a designteam. If you want to see if I manage, make sure to come back :)

Now there is not much left to say at the end of 2008, but

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

and for all my american friends: I will be waiting for you in 2009, bubbly water in hand, while you still linger on in 2008.
I wish you all the best for the new year and hopefully I'll see you around!

No comments: