Sunday 2 November 2008

So much candy and I'm drinking tea :(

I entered so many blogcandies and a couple of challenges, but no luck :( Here's what I made for one of the sketchchallenges. It was really hard because the sketch had so many stuff in it and I'm having a hard time overdoing my cards. You can see the sketchchallenge on scraplyckan's blog together with all the other contributions. It was a lottery which I think is better because then I don't have to feel like I failed with my card. I remember one place where they always chose the same style of card, even if it wasn't that good. I got annoyed that the same card won all the time and I stopped entering. Anyhee, here are my cards for the contest. I love the little girl I got recently. I bought a whole sheet of pixies and fairies which I'm inlove with and she was one of them.



No comments: