Monday 10 November 2008

Sketch challenge with reindeer

I managed to buy a rare stamp from Tradera (Swedish kind of e-bay). The image is of three reindeers and the one on the card is one of them. The person making that stamp is the same woman that designs for Stämpelgården and makes those adorable reindeers I like so much.

Anyhow, I wanted to use a small image for this sketch challenge so the card wouldn't get way too big (this one is normal size). The reindeer is colored and flocked and I used the bulbs from a PB set, stamped and cut out. The blue paper is embossed with bulbs on my CB. The text is also from a clear PB set.

Don't know if it turned out that great, would've been better for a 4:th of july card, but I'm very happy with the ideas.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Great take on Trina's Sketch, Thanks for playing along, Hugs Debbie x