Wednesday 12 November 2008

Inka stamps sale! 40% off

Thought I'd be nice and let you all know that Inkastamps has a 40% sale for the entire month of november. She is having it to celebrate her newest DT member Jen. You can receive a 40% by putting "Jen" in the message to seller box when ordering. This does exclude items already on sale, grab bags and items on the found items page.

Isn't this just great?! I made quite a big order a while ago, but I'm still thinking about adding to my collection. The stamps are already resonably priced (not to mention gorgeous of course) and this way it makes them almost free, lol.

If you're into collage you should check it out. Right now I'm into coloring images and playing with patterned paper, but I would like to develop my collage and altering skills. Here are some cards I made with her stamps.


No comments: