Friday 7 November 2008

I won staaaaaaamps! :D

Remember those cards for the soldiers I sent earlier? I was actually one of 10 people to win a prize. I have won one stampsheet of my choice at Gina K designs. I can't choose! I have two sheets that I'm fond of: one is the silhouettes Halloween one (Spooky silhouettes) and the other one is the festive labels. The reason I can't decide is that although I love the Halloweenstamps we don't actually send cards to eachother on Halloween here in Sweden. I just like making them with all the fab stuff there are. So maybe I should go with something more usable?

One of my friends sent me a card where she used a round stamp and I thought it looked great, so maybe I should go with the little round frames of the festive sheet. I don't know. What would you choose?

Here you can read Gina's post about the soldier's cards. She got 2790 cards and 5 of them were mine :) I really feel like I have made a difference. What a great feeling...

1 comment:

Conibaer said...

Yeah!!!! That´s awesome! I´m so happy for you!
I would choose the set you wanna play with. Stampin should be fun and so is winning stamps. So take the set you WANT! If it´s Halloween it´s just fine! You can always send the cards my way! *lol*