Wednesday 29 October 2008

Just a quick note

I have a bunch of challenges I need to finish, some by tomorrow and some by friday so I'll be breef. I've tried to make a card for a sketchchallenge, but the proportions make the card very hard to make. It's too much stuff, lol. They don't call it a challenge for nothing, sigh.

Today I was in town and I bought a couple of jewelryitems. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more beads unless I finished something with the last ones I bought and I've actually kept that promise. I have made a pair of earrings and they even photographed quite nicely. Now I just need to put them out on etsy.

I was also in my local scrapshop looking for traditional Christmaspapers, but they didn't have any. I've noticed it's scarce with that around here. They did however have a magnificent silver and gold promarker pen that I just have to have! But I restrained myself :) I don't like impulseshopping, unless it's something I know I can't get cheaper anywhere else. Because let's face it, we all want the best deal possible.

I did however buy a pack of patterned papers at my local foodshop. Occasionally they have different items and this was one of them. I like the colors a lot and I think they will be perfect for summercards. They are 12x12" and there is 5 of each color/pattern, so I will probably tire of them before they run out, lol. It's not specified if they are acidfree, but it doesn't matter to me since I mostly make cards.

No comments: